International Graduate School of Chemistry and Biochemistry
The Graduate School of Chemistry and Biochemistry Bielefeld was established to strengthen graduate training and research in the Faculty of Chemistry. Its primary objectives are to ensure that all aspects of graduate teaching and research meet highest and up-to-date standards.
The aims are:
- Adaption to interdisciplinary research
- Promotion of internationalisation
- Advanced professional training
- Strengthening of presentation skills
- Improvement of soft skills